Fondation Suisse pour la recherche en microtechnique
Ruelle DuPeyrou 4
Tel : +41 32 720 09 00
Fax: +41 32 720 09 90
How to reach the FSRM
... by air and train
... by car
Follow the signs for « Neuchâtel-Centre » and park your car at the « Parking du Port » which is only a few minutes on foot to the FSRM. All other nearby parkings are limited to 1hour 15min and are often full. map
... the last few steps
Access in less than 10 minutes.
From the train station on foot (7 min.)
- Take the escalator leading up to the main foyer of the station.
- Take the right hand (west) exit, in front of the ticket office.
- Follow the Avenue de la Gare to the end (approx. 50 m).
- Go left at the intersection.
- After 50 m, Near the school Inlingua, go down the stairs to the left.
- Cross the street and go down the next set of steps on the left.
- Go to the exit of the park. You are in front of Rue de l’Orangerie(where our Seminar room is located), left of the pharmacy is the Ruelle DuPeyrou, where our offices are located.
From the station by underground shuttle
- From inside the train station take the underground shuttle Fun’ambule to the park Jardin Anglais (only 1 minute – there’s only one stop).
- As you walk out of the shuttle terminal, take the exit Jardin Anglais and go straight on through the park up to the restaurant Bleu Café, located on the right (north) side.
- Ruelle DuPeyrou is the next street to the right, just before the Rue de l’Orangerie.