cours en sallecours avec accès à distance par vidéo streaming
• Vision to create advanced tissue models in drug development to perform a reverse translation from human to in vitro to predict from in vitro to human including personalized healthcare
• Overview of cell source and production of three-dimensional organotypic tissue culture such as organoids
• Microengineering of organ-on-chip systems: design, materials selection, microfabrication techniques, actuators/sensors, and interface
• Merging organ-on-chip and organoids technology to develop the next generation of organ-on-chip platforms for modelling disease pathogenesis
• Challenges for the industrialization of organ-on-chip systems
• Perspectives of multiorgan- and body-on-chip platforms to mimic human physiology as well as organism-on-chip
Scientists, managers and decision makers from the pharma and biotech industry, researchers, engineers, and clinicians. People developing complex in vitro models or involved in the alternatives to animal testing.
Need for alternative testing methods and opportunities for organ-on-chip systems: Biological models - Requirements for in vitro alternatives to animal testing - Personalized medicine
Cell source and three-dimensional multicellular in vitro tissue constructs: Cell types - Basics of cell culture - Organoid technology - Production, sorting, assembling, maturation, analysis
Organ-on-chip engineering: Design - Materials - Fabrication process - Fluid control - Stimulation and sensing
Organ-on-chip platforms recapitulating (patho)physiological responses: Lung-on-chip - Brain-on-chip - Liver-on-chip
Industrialization of organ-on-chip systems: Biology needs to be correct - Parallelization for high throughput - Automation for standardization
Organ-organ interactions: Body-on-chip concepts - Elegans-on-chip
Intéressé-e, mais pas libre à cette date-là ? Contactez-nous !
Dès 5 personnes interessées, nous vous contacterons pour chercher une date qui vous convient.