COMMUNICATION, DISSEMINATION AND EXPLOITATION IN EUROPEAN research PROJECTS
One of the most significant changes in the new Programming Period of Horizon Europe is that dissemination and exploitation plans are now required at the proposal stage.
Impact statements can no longer be general and theoretical. They need to demonstrate actual impact using data.
Developing a good impact section has become crucial to the success of your proposal.
For this reason, more and more coordinators include specialized partners like the FSRM in their consortium.
As partner of your new research project, the FSRM will contribute to its success by elaborating the “Impact” chapter in close collaboration with your project coordinator. Once the project is accepted, FSRM will act as WP leader to guarantee the dissemination of the project results, the communication of the project findings to the different target groups and the setting up of structures for the exploitation of the results.
Status of Switzerland in Horizon Europe:
Actually, Switzerland is not associated to Horizon Europe. However, Swiss partners are eligible for most calls. As regular project partner the FSRM will have the status of an “associated partner”. Thus, our activities will be 100% funded by the Swiss government and will not charge your project budget.
Please contact Annette Locher for further details.
- is specialized in dissemination, communication and project management
- is a Europe-wide leading course provider in the field of micro/nanotech with a programme of over 30 topics.
- is a neutral and independent foundation under private law.
- has a long experience as partner in European projects (see below).
in EU-funded reserach projects:
- Elaboration and lead of work packages in the field of Dissemination, Communication, Exploitation of Results and Training
- Organisation of all decided communication actions: websites, social media, videos, flyers, newsletters, articles, booths
- Administrative project management
- Elaboration of dissemination strategies and communication plans
- Set-up of structures for IP issues and exploitation of results
- Organization of technical seminars, workshops, conferences and training courses to exchange know-how between the project partners and to transfer knowledge and results from the consortium to a wider public.
- Set-up and management of communication platforms and conference websites
In addition, the FSRM can make the consortium benefit from its close contacts with professional associations, communication platforms, companies, universities and research centres in the field of micro/nanotech.
- ChipScope – Lead of workpackage Communication, Dissemination, Exploitation.
- EuroTraining, EuroTraining-MST – Coordinator for both projets.
- IAQSense, Express, Polybright, Nano2Life, Pronano – Lead of WP Dissemination, Exploitation, Training
- ASSEMIC – Training Manager
Head of Communications
Tel. +41 32 720 09 03
locher [@] fsrm.ch